PEN PAL CLUB
Lonely Ghost is ﬁrst and foremost a community. We are a group of people united in our quirks, authenticity, and uniqueness. We found each other through being the people who obsess over the details. We like niches and nuance.
We live out our interests - playing, creating, making, doing - because we believe that good art requires that we live our lives. As a brand, we strive to create moments for shared human experience. Moments for us all to feel that validation that comes with indulging over the same subculture with a friend. We’re multifaceted people that don’t limit ourselves. So, we create merchandise and events to support our lifestyle - whether that looks like playing pickle-ball, eating chocolate covered raspberries, or going to a party hosted in a haunted forest.
Many of you say that you know the feeling of craving that shared human experience too - that you resonate with Lonely Ghost because, you too, weren’t able to ﬁnd your people IRL and thankfully found them via LG.
We are constantly thinking of ways to reclaim “lonely” - to reclaim the emotion and experience of loneliness to remove the negativity away from, ultimately, an experience that led us to ﬁnd one another.
So, in the name of creating opportunities to reclaim our loneliness, welcome to the Lonely Ghost Pen Pal Club. The Pen Pal Club is a way for us to form deeper connections drawing from a pool of people united over at least one commonality: we’re all ghosts.
How It Works:
1. Sign up above
2. Wait for us to match you
3. You and your new pal take it from there
- Share what you feel comfortable sharing
- Focus on similarities while getting to know someone
- Be ﬂexible and stay positive
- Make up your own safe space rules
- Set boundaries (consider discontinuing when someone persistently asks questions about personal topics including your ﬁnances, marital status, and other areas of your life that you did not intend to share)
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO JOIN
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO JOIN